Monday, February 16, 2009

Call us!

There's another way to get in touch with us! You can dial a California
number and reach an actual telephone in our house. The hitch is that you
have to talk to a switchboard person (all speak English, and they're on
duty 24 hours) and ask for our extension:

(650) 833-6660, ext 3140 (US number, rings on phone)

In a few days we'll get a code that will let us make inexpensive calls on
that phone as well. For the time being we can just receive, or make calls
using Skype.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that my strange diatribe would actually convince you to stop using the third person. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I (Will) hadn't even read that comment and I was the one who used the first person here. Billy-poo, I can see your beef with our mixing of the first and third person, but it is simply an easy way to split the writing and still be clear who did what. Also it has a unique style so we're gonna stick with it, kapeesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...accidently deleted the other comment.

    What I said was, 650 is my area code, that's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete